In case you have never heard of a tankless water heater, they provide a more environmentally sound way to heat a home. These heaters conserve more energy than other residential heating methods by using a burner to heat the water. The hot water is then run through the heat exchanger.
There is a distinct different between a tank heater and a tankless water heater. A tank heater holds more water while continuously keeping it hot. A tankless water heater warms the water up as it is needed. There are pros and cons to both types of heaters, but the tankless water heater has one big advantage- it is eco-friendly.
Why Should I Purchase a Tankless Water Heater?
- They are safer for the environment
- Tankless heaters conserve energy and reduce your heating costs
- They aren’t as wasteful
- They will allow you to save money as time goes on
- A tankless water heater takes up significantly less space than a tank heater. They are also rather easy to have installed
- A tankless water heater is about 30% more efficient than a tank heater
- The lifespan of a tankless water heater is nearly double that of other heaters. Regardless of the brand you purchase, they all come with some sort of warranty to help you ease your mind. Make sure you purchase one that is made of durable and high-quality materials
- Tankless water heaters provide clean water to homes and other properties. The water isn’t stored in a rusty tank. It comes out pure and free of debris, remaining safer for everyone in the home
- Almost all tankless water heaters come with safety features to prevent those in the home from burns caused by a water temperature that is too hot to handle. You can easily personalize the heater to your family’s preferences.
Tankless water heaters are beneficial to a home in so many ways. Perhaps the only facet of a tankless water heater that could be thought of as a disadvantage is the cost of buying one. These eco-friendly heaters can cost nearly triple what a tank heater costs. Nevertheless, tankless heaters are designed to appeal to those with an interest in conservation and safety for our environment. The initial expense of a tankless heater isn’t bad at all when you consider how much you will be saving on your monthly bills. Eventually, the heater pays for itself by helping families save money through its conservation of energy. The heater also lasts longer than other heater types you have available to you.